Have you ever have a cause to represent a receipt of a payment made using remita and you just can find your way around it?.
Don’t worry I have been there and that is why I’m making this article today to show you;
- How to reprint a a Remita Receipt even if yo don’t have access to the payment even anymore
- 2. even if you lost the password to remita account.
Please Note: Before you will be able to retrieve your payment receipt you need to remember the exact amount you pay using remita and also the have a functional email where the receipt will be sent to.
How to reprint Remita Receipt:
How to retrieve your payment receipt/invoice
- Go to www.remita.net.
- Click on the icon labelled ‘Resend Receipt or Invoice‘
- Type in the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Click Submit.
- The receipt or invoice will be forwarded to the registered email address.
From the Page above hit the tab that says Resent receipt/invoice.
any page will open as show below and put in your RRR and select the email you will love the receipt to be sent to.
That’s all you have successfully reprinted your Remita payment receipt it’s that simple.
kindly share this post so other know